For all functions at Gear Homestead, these are the Terms of Trade that must be abided by.
Terms of Trade for Functions at Gear Homestead
Trading as Red Herring Catering Cuisine Ltd
Certificate of Incorporation 1680802
– Functions over 30 people – Notification of final numbers are required within 5 days
– Functions under 30 people – Notification of final numbers are required within 3 days
- Regular clients – Payment is required within 7 days
- One off functions – Payment must be made on the day of the function
Please inform us if payment cannot be made within this time frame
– A late payment penalty of 10% can be imposed on unpaid invoices per month
– All breakages, losses or damages will be invoiced to the client
– Invoices can be paid by cash, eftpos, credit card or directly into our bank account
Please confirm bookings via email email@example.com. We will then confirm your booking via return email with a quote. You will be required to confirm numbers one week before your function.
If you have not received a confirmation email from us your booking is not confirmed
On confimation of quote, you are agreeing to all the Terms & Conditions of Red Herring Catering Cuisine Ltd
– All cancellations must be in writing
– The payment for the hire of Gear Homestead is non refundable
– Cancellations made within 48 hours must pay 100% room hire fee and catering in full (You will be charged for the number of people from the original quote)
– Functions for over 50 people require one months notice of cancellation otherwise a 33% payment will be required on food.
– 1 weeks notice of cancellation has a 50% payment on food
– Cancellation of functions or room hire over the Christmas period must be paid in full (Nov-Dec)
If you wish to download this document please click here Terms of Trade for Gear Homestead